1969 Alfa Romeo Duetto Boat Tail
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- Trim: 2 Door - Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 76,802
- VIN: AR3025612
- Engine size: 1750 CC
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Alfa Romeo Spider
1969 Alfa Romeo Duetto Boat Tail
Restored 3 years ago and was left in storage, arely driven. This is a beautiful example of a restored Duetto. Designed by Pininfarina. I call this car the "Baby Ferrari 330" because ofthe bodysimilarities.
- Body is straight, o rust, olid floor and solid jack points
- No Evidence of an accident or small repairs
- Interior - Original Dash and carpets and the 2 seats have been reupholstered (I'm including 2 new front rubber carpets)
- Trunk area - Spare Tire and the rest of the area, estored to show car condition
- Tool Kit Included
- Original Boot Cover
- 4 New Koni Shocks
- Adjustable Front Ball Joint Arms
- All tie rods, ushings and Ball Joints have been replaced with new ones
- Rebuilt Front Calipers with new Brake Pads (Front and Rear)
- New Rear Brake Calipers
- 2 New Brake Boosters
- Polished Valve Cover
- 1750 CC Engine - Reconditioned - runs great and smooth - It still has the original 1969 Fuel Injection Pump Type (You can see in the pictures the engine compartment is in show car condition) (Engine Number - AR00551 03129)
- Transmission has been reconditioned, hifts great, ith no grinding
- New Clutch
- New Differential Straps
- Clean Gas Tank, ith new fuel pump and newfuel filter
- All Chrome and Bumpers are in a excellent condition
- New Top and all the Rubbers on the carare new as well
- 2 New Mirrors (Left and Right)
- Originals Rims, owder coated
- 4 New Hubcaps
- New Tires (Komo 165-70-14)
- 2 New Front Head Light Covers
- New Front Grill
- New Anza Muffler
I've been restoring Alfa's for 40+ years and rarely have I seen a Duetto in this nice of a condition. The previous owner bought this car restored, s is,from a dealer and paid top dollar for it. The car is registered in California with 2016 tags and the pink slip is under my name.
Buyers are welcome to see the car in person. If the buyer purchases the car without seeing it, am not held liable or responsible for any concerns from the buyer.
$2,000 non refundable deposit is due immediately at the end of the auction/purchase.
No warranty on this vehicle and the car is sold as is, s you see in the pictures.
Please call if you're interested 805-241-0250.
I reserve to end the auction early, f the vehicle is no longer for sale by the end of the10 days.
Please read my auction and view my pictures thoroughly. For those who need more information, lease email or call 805-241-0250 with any questions. There is no warranty for this auction listed and no returns accepted. The auction is sold as-is and as seen in the pictures. The auction winner must pay for the item within 5 days after the end of auction or I will contact ebay and relist the item. All international buyers must pay extra for registered signature or insurance and I only accept Paypal payments for International buyers. All shipping receipts are saved and kept for our records. Post auction, he seller, alfaitalia, s released of all liabilities. The auction winner accepts full responsibility of the item purchased and all actions taken post auction (self installation, rought to a mechanic for install, tc.). By bidding on the auction you agree and understand these terms.