1991 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce Convertible 2-Door 2.0L Excellent Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Veloce Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 65,000
- VIN: ZARBB32GXM6005858
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.0L L4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce Convertible 2-Door
The car is my dependable daily driver. I put about 30 miles a week on it. Asking a fair price. Will entertain offers but do not try and low ball. Check the value of these cars and they are only appreciating in value. Will add as many pictures as Ebay allows. If you need more just reach out to me and I will provide them to you. The paint is original as you can see from the pictures (not show car level but does not warrant any repainting, unless you want to make it a show and competition enrolling car).
Will assist in shipping the car. Check out the list of maintenance items that I have done to the car. All with in the last year or so.
Updates to the Trim work
1. New headlight rims
2. New headlight rim gaskets
3. Replaced front windshield gasket
4. Replaced the worn out clips and rubber mountings under the chrome
valance when the windshield gasket was being redone
5. Brand new dash cover installed when the windshield was removed
to replace windshield gasket
6. Brand new air vents all 7 of them.
7. Replaced worn out visors with upgraded leather ones
8. One of a kind single block milled aluminum gear shift knob
9. Brand new leather gear shift boot
10. New seats
11. Brand new soft top
12. Brand new floor mats, procured from Europe
Mechanical updates done
1. A/C blows cold, updated to the r134 from the original r12
2. Felt the starter electrical system was a bit on the weak side
So replaced the alternator and installed a new battery. Same time installed all new belts
3. Transmission fluid service done
4. Differential fluid service done
5. Vehicle alignment service done
6. Replaced the catalytic converter with a 50 state Catalytic Converter so that the vehicle would
pass emissions and be driven in all 50 states.
7. Upgraded to Ansa Chrome tip on the tail pipe, for the better look and a throaty exhaust.
1. Updated the car audio to the latest to accommodate MP3, USB etc.
2. Updated the speakers to a larger size without any trim cutting etc. for
3. Replaced the telescopic antenna with a low profile carbon fiber antenna
The old antenna still available and will come with the car.