ALFA ROMEO SPIDER QUADRIFOGLIO - RED, 5-SPEED, NEW 2-STAGE PAINT, NEWER INTERIOR
Price: US $255.00 Item location: La Jolla, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Quadrifoglio Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 127,000
- VIN: ZARBA5413G1040766
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0L 1961CC 120Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Alfa Romeo SpiderThis auction is for a 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio. I purchased this car because I always wanted a "Quad" and I was able to purchase with a newer interior and running well for a good price. The car badly needed a paint job and some body work so I sent her off to a body shop I have used in the past. In the 3 months that the shop has had the Alfa preparing the body and painting it with a beautiful 2-stage red paint I happened upon my dream car; a 1974 BMW 2002 TII. It needs restoration and now that the "Quad" is beautiful again, feel good letting her go to someone for a very fair price. My reserve is very low and this is a goodopportunityto own an Alfa Romeo Quad for a very good price.
Here is the good-
- New 2-stage paint
- Seats were reupholstered; door panels are in nice condition and so is carpet.
- Dash only has 2 very minor cracks; very unusual as most of these cars either have many cracks or a dash cover
- Car runs very well; I have at a local Alfa/Fiat shop getting a tune up etc.
- Power windows work; slow like always, ut work
- Has A/C; compressor turns on but I am sure it needs to be recharged
- Rust free, could not find any rust and this is a California car so it doesn't surprise me
- Fuel Pump and Filter were replaced recently by previous owner
- Comes with Original Alfa Quad Keys
- Has spare "phone dial" wheels
- Chrome is good on car, oor handles etc.
- I purchased with a "California Salvage" title or Rebuilt. Car had already been repaired a while ago from a previous owner. Drives well, eems like it was repaired professionally.
- Phone dial wheels are showing signs of age
- Rear shocks are completely shot. I purchased some new shocks that will come with the car; these are not cheap- about $200
- Top is in good shape and rear window is new and clear; but there are a few small holes that were patched
- Does not come with hardtop
- Tires are Pirelli but they might be a little old as the car had been sitting for a little while when I purchased.
- Bumpers have some nicks in them; mostly rear and if they are aluminum they need to be polished up a little
- Does not have stereo but does have front and rear speakers installed
Car will come with a box of parts that included new windshield wipers, ear shocks, ew Alfa emblems and a variety of spare parts. Car is on a Non-Operational Certificate in California and I only have a duplicate title as the previous owner lost the title. Depending on your state requirements; I can title the car in the winning bidders name in California and have the title sent to your address. Otherwise I have all the correct forms from California DMV filled out for proper transfer. I would NOT recommend driving the car a long distance with the rear shocks so bad; I would be happy to have my shop install them. Since I decided not to keep I am trying to keep my expenses low so I can offer the car at a low reserve.
Car is sold AS-IS, here IS. I will do my best to be available for the car transport you arrange. The car will not be released until full payment is made.