Modified street legal racing car.
- Make: Acura
- Model: Integra
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 230,000
- VIN: JH4DC4348RS006367
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Acura Integra RS
1994 Acura Integra RS (Street legal modified race car)
Rust free, Southern car (Texas, Kentucky, Georgia)
Street legal and currently registered
Less than 230k miles
- Bimarco Halo seat with current FIA
- Sandtler 6 point harness with current FIA
- Cobra seat, old FIA
- Schroth 6 point harness, old FIA
- PCI racing adjustable seat rails driver & passenger
- Momo steering wheel
- Kirk roll bar
- driver and passenger airbag delete with PW:JDM CF airbag cover
- full AC delete, both in the engine bay as well as under the dash (fans work since evaporator has been replaced with OEM air duct)
- cruise control delete, radio delete
- OMP aluminum pedal pads
- interior pretty much fully stripped
- Carbotech XP10 front, XP8 rear, no ABS
- Koni Yellow with Ground Control coilovers, extended top hats
- big Koyo aluminum cooler with Samco hoses, runs cool e.g. at Road Atlanta in summer heat
- AEM short ram intake (no CAI since car is running withouth fender liners)
- high flow cat, Magnaflow silencer
- HID headlights
- 8 TRM rims, 4 with Nitto NT-01 (pretty much toast), 4 with Maxxis RC-1 (some sessions left)
- 4 Team Dynamics PR 1.2 rims, street tires (run well as rain tires)
Total of 12 rims
- OEM Type R front tower brace, not installed
- lightweight Spoon style mirrors (OEM power mirrors also available, just not installed)
- Type R style front lip
- spoiler delete, rear wiper delete
- Buddy Club passenger side seat rail, not installed
- Mylaps transponder (subscription needs to be renewed)
Runs fully synthetic oil.
Car hasn't been tracked for a year and driven very little since. Another alignment would be nice because the last shop didn't straighten the steering wheel properly. Its not necessarily needed though, all values and tire wear are fine.
The car was run in TTE at 2405 lbs minimum competition weight (so including driver & equipment). Actual car weight below 2300lbs, just never weighted it without driver and equipment. Runs mid-pack in TTE. Could be put into TTF with a little bit of work (mainly ballast), would profit from a dyno reclass in TTE (the massive weight removal causes a lot of points to be used up when classed by points).
The car handles great and has been very reliable for both me and the previous owner. Rotates when you want it to, but usually doesn't surprise you. It's been tons of fun in a wide range of temperatures and both rain and dry, the steering feedback this car gives is very nice. This is a great car to do track events or instruct in (the 2 racing seat setup is nice to have to give students ride-alongs). No trailer needed, 6 tires plus camping equipment and tools fit easily. Very reliable and affordable to run with just the bolt-ons to run as-is, but it would have potential for a more aggressive build. Lots of options and as for most Hondas/Acuras, lots of parts are still available.
Please see YouTube video of car in action athttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2bjD5DMbcSPbh5L8k99Bw
At present windshield wipers are not functioning, son in law says it is an easy fix.
The description above is from my son-in-law's email from Germany. To the best of my knowledge all information is correct.
I am not accepting PayPal. For some reason I keep removing PayPal from the options for payment and then it pops up again reading that I accept it. No credit cards or PayPal. Thanks,