ONE-OWNER 1992 ACURA LEGEND COUPE! RUST-FREE CALIFORNIA CLASSIC @ NO RESERVE!
- Make: Acura
- Model: Legend
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: COUPE
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 150,000
- VIN: JH4KA8260NC003734
- Color: CHARCOAL
- Engine size: 3,2 LITER V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: BLACK
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Acura Legend COUPE
Offered for an appreciating new ownerat NO RESERVEis this classic 1992 Acura Legend two-door coupe!
Finished in charcoal grey metallic over black leather hides, this 26 year-old second generation Acura has been driven just over 150,000 Carfax-certified ONE-OWNER California miles since new! It features a great running 3.2 liter V6 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with ABS, electric windows and sunroof, am/fm/cassette stereo, alloy wheels with excellent Michelin rubber and lots more.
Offered here at NO RESERVE [or...choose the buy-it-now option before the first bid is placed],this is a fabulous find, for less than the price of the sales tax alone on a new quickly-depreciating Acura sedan!
THE BODY AND TRIM
This exterior of this quarter-century old Acura is in very good to excellent 99.99% rust-free California car condition with a nice overall gleam to the paint finish. As one would expect, there are various rock chips, nicks, light scratches and other minor cosmetic blemishes on this still very handsome specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker 1992 Legend Coupe is in excellent very original condition overall. The leather upholstery, carpets, door panels, wood trim and headliner are very nice with all of the dash gauges working well. Overall this classic cockpit undoubtedly shows pride of ownership!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1992 Acura starts easily with strong running engine with excellent acceleration, smooth shifting transmission, solid and straight braking with solid clunk/shake-free suspension. Check out the test drive video here:https://youtu.be/4wuyzqoVEPc
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1992 Acura Legendis being sold with clear and clean California title, current registration, and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS!
NOTE: I ALSO HAVE A 1990 Nissan Datsun 300zx automatic with only 37,000 one-owner miles, a rare 1999 Acura NSX NA2 6 speed coupe with 62k miles and a really cool right hand drive 1981 Mazda RX7 5 speed with only 21k miles. Package deal on two or more cool Japanese classics!