1992 White Acura Vigor GS with Sunroof and Bicycle Tow Bar - Best Car Made Ever
Price: - Item location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Acura
- Model: Vigor
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GS
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 408,000
- VIN: JH4CC2659NC022165
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5 L 5 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Power Side Mirrors, Driver Side Power Seat, Power Sunroof, Power Antenna, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Lifetime Warrantee on Seat belts by Acura, ABS Anti-Lock Brakes, SRS Systems, Driver Airbag
- Options: AM/FM Stereo, Cruise Control, A/C, Multiple CD Changer, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Front Fog Lights, Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Acura Vigor GSYou are considering the purchase of one of the Best Cars Ever Made a1992 White Acura Vigor GS
A lot of routine / recommended maintenance has been performed since I bought the car in 1999 with 105k. This 26 year old car is still a Daily Driver and is reliable with 408,000 miles. It has been garaged for the past 19 years.
Recently Replaced for maintenance:
- Duracel Car Battery - 3 Months Old
- Master Relay Recently Replaced
- Replaced and Recharged A/C with R134
- Fuel Injector/o2 Sensor
- 40k Miles on 90k Timing Belt
- Windsheild Replaced @ 380k
- All Struts were replaced 2 years ago
- Front and Rear Main Seals - Oil Leaking
- Brakes and Rotors will need to be replaced eventually
- Dash lights (dial registers do not light up - May have a bulb out)
- Stereo Faceplate has not lit up for 10+ years
- CD Changer may need service to accept CD (Lube maybe)
- Both Front Leather seats have splits - Leather Repair or Seat Covers (See Photo)
- Rust - One spot over the passenger rear wheel well just starting (This is a Southern Car - No Snow or Salt / See Photo)
- Passenger side door has a small ding from a projectile off another cars tire at high speed (See Photo)
- A/C Unit
- All power windows, power sunroof, antenna, power mirrors, power seat (works great)
- Interior carpets
- Rear leather seat is in great condition
- Trunk carpet lining, spare tire, and jack
- Never been in an accident - Car is solid
An innovative and unique longitudinally mounted inline 5-cylinder was the only engine available, which carried on into the first generation TL. The transmission is attached behind the engine, with a driveshaft that sends power to the front of the car to an asymmetrically installed limited-slip differential which then supplies power to the front wheels using half shafts. This allowed the powertrain to remain slightly behind the front wheels, which helped with performance and gave the car good front to rear weight distribution.
Information stated in the sales brochure (included with the car):
- The panels gaps are held to exacting tolerances and every sculpted steel panel is formed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. The outer surface is a painstaking 3-coat, 3-bake process.
- The aluminum 5-cylinder engine is lighter and more efficient than a V-6 of comparable displacement. It was designed by some of the same engineers who worked on the NSX and Honda Formula One racing engines. Features a two-stage intake manifold for better torque output at low speeds. A tubular, stainless steel exhaust header, similar to race engines, takes advantage of the unique 5-cylinder power pulses. All this sits on advanced hydraulic front engine mounts for smoothness.
- The front shock absorbers feature HPV (Honda Progressive Valve) damper technology, originally developed for the NSX.
- Quite a few parts are interchangeable with those on the Accord, Prelude, and first generation TL.
- The Vigor came in two trim levels in the United States. A standard LS and a higher content level GS. This car is the GS model.
- 2.5 Liter 20 valve Inline 5-Cylinder engine with PGM-FI (Programmed Fuel Injection)
- 4 speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
- 4-wheel disc ABS - Anti-Lock Brakes
- Theft deterrent system
- Driver and Passenger SRS airbags
- Power glass Sunroof
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Power driver’s seat
- Power side mirrors
- Leather Seats
- Tilt steering wheel
- Cruise Control
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- A/C - Air Conditioning
- Fog Lights integrated into headlight surrounds (yellow European style bulbs)
- Mud Guards at all four wheels
- Black OEM-fit carpet floormats - Drive side has the most wear.
Modifications and included with the vehicle:
- Tinted windows
- Clear Georgia Title
- 3 Keys (2 main and 1 valet)
- OEM 1992 Acura Vigor Owner's Manual
- All information on repairs since 1999 (if requested)
- Spare tire and jack
- Original Dash assembly with all dials replaced back in 1990
- Passenger spare Carpet Mat
- Acura Repair Manual
- New Air Filter
Sales is FINAL. No refunds. No returns. No exchanges. No trades. No financing. No warranty. Purchased AS IS.
Serious bidders only.
Please ask any questions or request additional photos if needed.
Buyer is responsible for pick-up and/or shipping.