100% Stock, Unmodified 1994 Acura Integra LS; 2-Door, 5-Speed, Good Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Acura
- Model: Integra
- SubModel: LS
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: 2-door, hatchback
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 224,915
- VIN: JH4DC4350RS043275
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 1.8L DOHC 16-valve engine
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, CD Player, Spoiler
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Acura Integra LS
The engine and powertrain are completely original and unmodified. The car has never been in an accident, ut was repainted in June 1999 after hail damage. It runs great and continues to get really good gas mileage (21-29 in the city, 6-36 on the highway). Where the age shows isgeneral wear and tear to theexterior (i.e. the paint is no longer at its prime and there is some rust around the rear wheel wells). The only known missing part is the extractable antenna, ut the radio is still able to pick up strong signals; the only known broken part is that one of the two rear seats does not lie flat for extra storage/trunk space (This was never serviced, o it could be an easy fix.); and, he only known "defect" is that the ABS light burns intermittently without any loss of brake functionality.
I purchased the car in July 1999 from the original owner. The car has always been smoke-free and all service records have been kept in great order from both owners.
Major Service Dates and Mileage:
• Tires - August 2014, 15,090 miles
• Timing Belt - July 2012, 92,746 miles estimated
• Clutch - March 2012, 88,696 miles estimated
• Brakes - Rear: March 2014, 10,857 miles; Front: January 2012, 86,204 miles estimated
Pick-up and Payment:
The car is available for local pick-up only and is being sold in “as is” condition with no guarantees or warranties, ither expressed or implied. Payment will be accepted via cash or certified check.