- Condition: Used
- Make: Acura
- Model: NSX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: NA1
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 54,100
- VIN: JH4NA1152MT001494
- Color: Formula Red
- Engine size: 3.0
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Acura NSX NA1
This 1991 NSX, 5 speed with a color matched roof has been bullet proof reliable and clearly well cared for. She drives and handles extremely well, the fully adjustable Tein/Comptech suspension is currently set a bit stiff but can be adjusted to your own preferences. The exhaust is quiet while cruising and sings under heavy acceleration. To say she turns heads is an understatement, more like people break their necks to get a look.
She is in very good condition but not perfect:
I had the front bumper repainted, they did not do a good job, the speedometer is sticky (Needs the white face gauge cover re-taped or removed), the front tires rub and has made a small bend on the fender (Can be seen in pictures) and there is a rock chip in the windshield.I was told that the timing belt and water pump were replaced but I do not have proof (Other than she does have the updated timing belt cover indicating it was done).
NSX ownership is extremely rewarding. They are reliable and daily drivable and so well engineered that they are a breeze to work on. There are many projects any do it your-selfer can take on, from maintenance, performance upgrades, aesthetic changes, etc…. It is literally like grown up Legos!!
This is a NO RESERVE auction!! High bidder takes her home!!!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will be happy to answer them.
239-823-1440, text only please
This car is simply fantastic to drive and own, I am downsizing my entire life which means it is time for her to go.
This is a link to a video made to document the exhaust sound, as you can see she runs smooth and strong, no shakes, vibrations or anything the like. She is gem to drive!!
Click Here for driving VideoClick Here for neck breakin' LOL
Acura's first generation NSX has become an investment grade vehicle, the prices are stable and steadily climbing. This is your opportunityto get yours while they are still reasonable!
If you are considering a RHD NSX, please think what it would be like trying to see past a car you want to pass. No fun at all. Just something to consider :)
This is Hagery's valuation, and also where I recommendyou insure the car. Great service, rates and coverage!
Click Here for Hagerty Insurance Valuation
- -Stop Tech rotors (Factory size)
- -Akibono pads
- -Recaro seats
- -Corvette C6 18/19 staggered wheels (OEM, freshly powder coated)
- -RM Racing Headers
- -Custom center exit Vibrant exhaust
- -Comptech Power Grip II Clutch w/ lightenedflywheel
- -Dali Racing Brakedeflectors
- -Taitec Type-R fiberglass hood
- -TaitecCarbon Kevlar reardiffuser
- -Cantrell Concepts Carbon Fiber engine cover
- -JDM Type-R CarbonFiber shift boot
- -Wings West front valence
- -Wings West side-skirts
- -Custom Upper lip spoiler
- -2002 NSX rear secondary lip spoiler
- -Tein RE dual threaded body coil-over suspension
- -Comptech adjustable sway-bars
- -RMracing harnessbar painted matching Formula Red
- -Carbon Fiberdash kit
- -Reverse indiglo blue gauges (front lit blue as well)
- -Custom blue lcd displays
- -JDM Honda NSX Nav Pod
- -JDM Honda NSX badges, Honda airbagand Honda radio (Not Acura)
- -PIAA white/white LEDparking lights
- -Hard wired for a Valentine One
- -Super white interior lights / reverse lights /license platebulbs
- -Not in snap-ring range
- All the Bose amplifiers (3) were just rebuilt