Acura Legend Coupe - Rare - Great Color - Great Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Acura
- Model: Legend
- SubModel: 2dr Coupe L
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: L Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 171,000
- VIN: JH4KA3260KC014442
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.7L 2675CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Acura Legend 2dr Coupe L
1989 Acura Legend Coupe
170k mi. Freeway miles.
One owner, araged and babied.
Hard to find in this original condition!
A/C, leather interior, ower Windows, ower Steering, oonroof, actory floor mats
I want buyers to know what they are getting. Here is the good, he bad, nd the ugly.
· Engine pulls strong.
· Transmission shifts smoothly.
· Car runs smoothly.
· All the power stuff works: mirrors, indows, unroof, tc.
· Body is very straight.
· Paint shines like a fire engine (except some discoloration on rear bumper).
· 25 years of maintenance records available.
· California registration paid through June 2016.
· Never smoked in.
· Title in hand.
· Brakes work fine but no ABS. ABS deactivated when modulator failed. Dealer wants $700 for a new one but should be available from wholesaler or junkyard for less. Most cars this age don’t have ABS anyway.
· Rearview mirror is loose.
· Right rear shock absorber works but makes noise over rough pavement.
· A few small rattles from the cabin, ut rather few in keeping with Acura build quality.
The ugly (see pics for details).
· Some chips on hood
· Two scratches on front bumper
· Front seat has a tear at seam.
· Some drying of leather in rear headrests but no splitting of leather.
Would keep it but don’t have the room; too many cars. Red and tan is a great color combination still turns heads despite its age.
Car is also for sale locally. Buyer reserves the right to cancel ebay sale if sold locally.